Resolutions for 2017
Already, I can tell this year is going to be better than last year. It’s not because I started the year off “right”, but more because I have more goals to accomplish; a place I want to reach, a path I want to run on. Although 2016 had been overall an okay year, I felt a lack of accomplishment for that year. While thinking about my resolutions for this year, I realize I lacked a lot of motivations and goals I wanted to achieve last year. While I do keep my expectations low, I have more concrete goals I want to accomplish this year.
This resolution list is still an ongoing process.
- Losing 10 lb of weight. Of course, this goal involves a fitness routine, eating healthier, and living a healthier, active lifestyle.
- Write a blog at least once per week. I want to get started on this blog writing, making it a challenge to myself and hopefully grow from this personally and professionally.
- Get a 4.0 gpa for one quarter. I have three tries. Hopefully, I get one. Obviously, the more, the better
- Get a lil sis during winter quarter. For my fraternity.
- Go to EDC. And experience the amazingness of it.
- Get more ear piercings! Specifically, my third ear lobe, conch, two helixes, and forward helix piercings. And maybe squeeze in a rook piercing…
- Get at least one internship or job. This one feels like the hardest of them all already, but I know I just have to keep applying and applying.
- Be happier and live more appreciative, adventurous, and vivaciously. Last year, I feel like I was too focused on what people thought of me, how I should present myself, and simply just on other people. I thought I was focusing on myself, but I wasn’t putting myself in my best intentions. This year, I want to focus on being happier and doing whatever makes me happy.
- Strengthen my close friendships and make new close friendships. I forgot that I can still develop close friendships. I had thought it was too late for me to make close friends again, but I was wrong. The only way to make friendships even closer is if I be open to people, open myself as a person, and take initiative. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. This is what I need to remind myself.
- Save money. I always spend recklessly, but hopefully I can limit myself to two drinks per week this year.
- No more L’s!!! Truthfully, I can’t eliminate the Ls I experience in life, but I can definitely lessen them .