Andela Bootcamp: Day 3

The third day started with(you guessed it) more problem solving. We were given two algorithm problems to solve as well as the task of building a user interface with HTML and CSS.

The algorithm problems took a bit more effort to solve this time around. The binary search took a lot of time as the standard implementaion wasn’t enough to pass all the test cases. Some optimization had to be performed.

The building of the UI took some time as well as I decided(not sure if the question actually required this) not to use any third party tools/frameworks/libraries in building my UI. It was just standard HTML and CSS at my disposal.

All in all it was a great and productive day. I learned some new styling tricks as well as well as some new ways in solving algorithm problems.