Glen Wakeman the co-founder and CEO of LaunchPad Holdings, LLC, a SAAS firm that enables early-stage entrepreneurs to increase their success rates by providing online business planning services joins Enterprise Radio.
Listen to host Eric Dye & guest Glen Wakeman discuss the following:
- How important are setbacks to your entrepreneurial journey?
- What are some of the key things you’ve learned working around the world?
- What do start-ups have in common with established businesses?
- How do start-ups differ from established businesses?
- What advice would you offer to budding entrepreneurs?
- What do you mean by “risk management”?
Originally published at medium.com on November 7, 2018.