How to configure a passphrase-less ssh setup for wsl — windows subsystem for linux —basing on keychain, credentials manager, task scheduler and a bunch of scripts.
This is the list of the requirements:
- windows 10 home or superior;
- wsl version 2 (should work with 1 as well but I have not tested);
- a wsl distribution including keychain;
- powershell script running enabled for your user ;
- credentialManager module for powershell installed.
$credentials = Get-StoredCredential -Target sshpassphrase …