5 Best Steps of Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Training in Hyderabad
Just as we are advancing in technology, our networks are now even more exposed to threats than ever before. Increasing cybercrimes are the consequences of the technology when it goes in the wrong hands. Hence, to safeguard our systems from the vulnerable security issues, Certified Ethical Hacker Course is a wonderful course that prepares candidates with solid understanding and sound knowledge of the network penetration so that they can protect their systems from Black hat hackers.
Why to take up CEH Training in Hyderabad?
Hyderabad is a major center of all good IT companies and hence resources are better available here. However, to take up a CEH certification, there are a lot many reasons:
- Better understanding of IDS, Honeypots, Firewalls and Wireless Hacking
- Expertise on advanced concepts like –Advanced network packet analysis, Windows system administration using Powershell, Securing IIS & Apache Web servers, Hacking SQL & Oracle database
- Helps the candidate to understand the finer nuances of Backdoors, Trojans and Countermeasures
- It prepares the candidate to be able to handle information security with more clarity
- Knowledge in advanced Hacking concepts such as Corporate Espionage, hacking Mobile devices & smart phones, exploit writing, writing Virus codes, & Reverse Engineering
What are the pre-requisites?
To take up a CEH certification, a candidate must have
- An educational background that reflects experience in information security
- Strong knowledge of TCP/ IP
Benefits of Certified Ethical Hacker Course
After learning why this course is essential, let us know how the course is beneficial for a candidate:
- Average CEH salaries are 44% higher than IT Security salaries
- CEH certification opens door for roles as Computer Network Defense (CND) Infrastructure Support, CND Analyst, CND Auditor and CND Incident Responder.
- One can aim at becoming an, intrusion analyst, forensic analyst or a security manager after successfully earning a CEH certification
Who would like to take up the CEH certification?
The Certified Ethical Hacker certification is best for:
- Security officers
- Security practitioners
- Site administrators
Where to go for CEH Training in Hyderabad?
Though there may be a number of institutes that may claim to offer the best CEH training, but no one stands near to Golars Networks. This is #1 Networking Training Institute that offers a myriad of Network Security Courses India and in New Jersey. It also conducts Summer Networking Training where the candidates who are free during their summer holidays can join and get certification for various training such as CCNA Routing & Switching Training for which they might not spare time along with their college classes. Whether you are looking for CEH certification or CCNA Training in Hyderabad there is absolutely no place better compared to Golars Networks. All Golars Networks Classes are well equipped with modern facilities with certified trainers for each of the courses.
As a matter of fact, this institute is best to go for any of the networking courses because it has a consistent record for offering post-training placements over the years. So, for any networking courses, you already know what the ultimate destination is!
Golars Networks in leading Networking Consulting Company in India. We have world-class Network Security team, we also undertake Network Job placement across India.
For more information Contact: 9703147734 / 9177091770, 040–40900911 / 909.
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Our Branch Office: #170/67,171, Balaji Empire, beside MaxCure Hospital, Patrika Nagar, Madhapur, Hyderabad- 500081, Telangana.