Bag Packing List of Golden Triangle Tour
The most popular and renowned tour of India is the Golden Triangle Tour. India’s triangle tour creates a triangular shape on the map of India which includes Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur. These cities widely highlight the history, grandeur of forts & palaces, the charm of royal & cultural heritage, and many other things which takes the heart of each and every visitors. Before starting the most memorable journey to India in Golden Triangle Tour, the most important thing is to pack a bag for traveling in India. what to pack and what to not is a major concern of each and every traveler.
The majority of India is hot and humid and the other one is chilly so you never know when the climates get changed, it is advisable to cross-check the weather conditions of the place you are traveling in the India Triangle Tour.
The perfect India’s Triangle Tour packing list
- Passport with a limit extended to 6 months after your arriving date.
- The requirement of a visa for Golden Triangle Tour.
- Travel insurance with contact details.
- Tickets of flight
- All the important documents should have some photocopies to carry with you such as tickets, visa, passport, credit card, etc.
- Itinerary of the trip along with the address and contact details of the hotel.
- Carry some passport photographs along with you.
- Senior citizen card for availing the best discounts on travel.
- Carry an international driving license.
- Travel vaccination certificates.
Essentials for Luggage
- It is to be expected that carry your own luggage in your bag.
- You require a waterproof day pack/bag to carry a water bottle, personal needs, camera, etc.
- Carry padlocks and keys for safety measures.
- All sizes Plastic ziplock bags.
Personal Health-care essentials
When it comes to personal health-care essentials, one should never ever ignore his/her health and medicines. Yet medicines can be easily available in India without any miss convenience. Some of the health-care essentials which are must for traveling are-
- First-aid kit which includes band-aids, skin cream, cotton gauze, tweezers & bandage.
- Personal medications.
- Contact lenses
- High protection sunscreen
- Creams like Odomos for insect repellent
- Anti-histamine, Anti-allergy, Anti-bacterial, Anti-malaria pills and many other
- Oral rehydration powder
- A small tube of anti-itch cream
Did you get the money?
- Indian/local currency
- Money belt or pouch
- Eye mask
- Inflatable neck pillow
While on a longer trip it is recommended to carry the fast drying and easy washing clothing material. Women traveler can wear skirts which covers their knees and a scarf for visiting places for worshiping temples. Some of the essentials regarding cloths to carry in traveling are-
- 3 pair of loose as well as thin trousers
- 4 plain shirts or t-shirts
- 1 long cotton skirt
- 1 denim shirt and jeans
- 4 pair of shocks
- 1 lightweight, waterproof and windproof jacket
- 6 hankies and 2 colored socks
- 2 cotton scarves
- 1 thin cardigan
- 1 long-sleeves top
- 1 Inner sleep sheet
- Traveling pillows
- Lightweight umbrella
- Waterproof bags
- Windproof jackets
- Waterproof trousers
- Cellphone (with local sim)
- Cellphone charger
- Memory card
- iPod, iPad, tablets,
- Empty water bottle
- Books for learning local languages
- Hat/wide brim hat
- Shaving razors
- Hair Comb
- Deodorant/ perfume
- Face Wash
- Makeup kit
- Feminine stuff
- Paper soaps
- Bath towel
So, get your bags ready and explore the Best Golden Triangle Tour and have the best memories from Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.