Norton Antivirus-How To Stop Pop Ups Associated To It
Norton is the specific antivirus software that helps the users in getting the best scanning experience as compare to others.There is complete assurance that individuals would never complain once they use Norton.It is compatible to all major devices that has been used through customers.Whenever users would not able to get that how they could go about the specific problem that creates the unusual situation for them,the technical team of Norton always come through all the way to help the customers.Users are just need to be patient.
There are number of issues that has been solved through support team in which the may see solution for one of them:
How the users could stop Norton pop ups?
- First the users need to open Norton through the System tray
- For doing so,users are required to do right click over the Norton orb that would be followed through the selection of “Norton internet security”
- The other way to open the Norton antivirus software is to go for the option for “Start” menu and then for the “All programs”
- It is now time to go for “Norton Antispam” through the left pane of “Norton internet security”
- To view the AntiSpam settings users are required to choose the option for “Status and settings”
- It is now time to disable the “Pop up blocking” through choosing the button for “Turn off”
- Along with that users should disable “Disable Ad Blocking” through choosing the button for “Turn off”
For the situations users wouldn’t be able to get complete satisfaction for the above given issue,they should do the instant connection through the Norton Antivirus technical support team that is always ready to help the users.The technique through which the problem get solve would be remote access technique.