How To Configure Chromecast On iPhone 6 Or 6s?
Do you want to configure Google chrome cast Setup on your iPhone 6 or 6s? If yes, then today, we are going to discuss the steps to configure it on your device. After getting connected to the Chromecast, you can easily cast iPhone photos, apps and videos on the TV screen.
Now, we are going to discuss the Chromecast setup steps with you. You must read all the steps carefully and try it on your device.
How to cast iPhone contents to the TV with Google com Chromecast setup
No doubt Chromecast dongles now start supporting iPhone but the chrome browser is yet not supported by apple devices. The apple company has its own casting app to cast the contents to the screen via Chromecast device.
- First of all, we would like to let you know the supported media formats, which your Google cast support. If you are going to play any contents from your iPhone, then it should always be in the following format.
- Image format: PNG, WEBP, JPEG, GIF and BMP. The resolution is restricted to 720p only.
- Audio format: formats supported by chrome cast include AAC/WAV/MP3.
- Audio codec: LC-AAC/Vorbis/WAV/FLAC
- Video formats: The various video formats include MP4/WebM
- Video codec: H.264, processor can process up to 720 or 1080/30
If you want to confirm any other media format or you are quite less confident with the above-mentioned formats, then you can visit www Chromecast com setup from your internet browser. Moreover, if your file doesn’t match the required format, then you can simply download the converter from the online site to convert the format from one to supported format.
- Connect your google Chromecast device to the TV: To connect the Chromecast to your TV, read the manual guide and follow the instructions accordingly. Connect your Chromecast device to the HDMI port of your TV. For more help and information, you can take Chromecast support from the official link.
- Open the Chromecast supported casting app from your apple iPhone: You will find the casting app in your phone app store. There are more than millions of apps available to download on the store through which you can cast your iPhone contents to the TV. Once the app gets installed, you can easily stream the music, photos, and videos from your iPhone to the TV with the help of Chromecast device.
Note: When you want to stream the contents through your iPhone, then you must ensure that both Chromecast and iPhone 6 must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network, otherwise you will not be able to configure it successfully. If you are getting the problem in connecting to the network from your phone, then reboot your iPad/iPhone and wait for a while till it restarts properly.
3. Click on the cast icon to start casting Chromecast files
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to mirror iPhone screen to windows
· Download the cast software on your windows PC to hook-up with your Apple iPhone and launch it.
· To setup Chromecast, you must connect your windows 8 or 10 PC with the same Wi-Fi network with which your iPhone 6 is connected.
· Open the control center of your iPhone from the bottom of the screen.
· Click on Airplay to set your TV as a receiver.
· Now start playing the contents from your phone over the windows.
Note: To turn on the mirroring function on your iPhone press the button, you can press the recording button from your windows PC to start recording high-resolution contents.
So, this is all about the setup process for iPhone 6 and 6S. If you still find any problem after implementing the above-mentioned steps, then do visit the official Chromecast site or take support from the technical executives sitting on the support desk.