How to participate in the token sale of Gooreo (OREO coin)
This article is belonging to gooreo.com
FUNDING ADDRESS FOR OREO TOKEN:
If you send ETH from an exchange to this address directly, you will not receive OREO tokens.
In order to participate in Gooreo’s Pre-ICO and ICO (Token Sale), you’ll need to have some ETH, which is the cryptocurrency of the Ethereum blockchain. In this example, we will walk you through an investment using CEX.io and MyEtherWallet.
All these steps if you are a newbie in buying ERC20 coins by your Ethereum wallet.
Steps to buy ETH :
- In order to buy Ether, you need to register an account with a cryptocurrency exchange. There are many exchanges out there, one option is CEX.io
- After you have set up your account and logged in, go to “Cards” and add your credit card details.
- Once you add your card, got to “deposit” you can top up your account up to $1000 daily without verification.
- Once you top up your account, go to “BUY/SELL” menu at the top left corner, then choose ETH and buy as much as you want.
Steps to buy OREO token:
- Go to www.myetherwallet.com, click on “New Wallet” and then follow the instructions.
- Once you add the password, Download the keystore file in safe place in your PC, Mobile or Flash Memory or even in your safe cloud storage like (Google Drive, iCloud, DropBox,… etc), and don’t forget your password as well, then press “I understand. Continue”
- Save the private key in safe place in your home and inside text file in case if you lost your keystore file.
- Then press on “Save Your Address” and unlock your wallet to see your address by “Keystore file” or “Private Key” then press on “Unlock”
- Now you can see all the details about your wallet below of the same page, copy your address to send ETH to it.
- Once you have set up your wallet, log in to your exchange or CEX.io and go to withdrawal page then paste your MyEtherWallet address to the ETH withdrawal field in exchange and complete the withdrawal.
- Now you have successfully bought ETH from a cryptocurrency exchange and sent it to your external wallet. Once the withdrawal is done, you may close CEX.io and head over to your MyEtherWallet at www.myetherwallet.com
- Access your MyEtherWallet at www.MyEtherWallet.com. Be careful that you are on the correct website not fake site since many bad actors clone the site.
- Click on “Send Ether & Tokens” then add your keystore file or private key.
- In the next step, you will have to insert the “To Address”, which you will see on the change-bank.com website. To see the funding address you will need to input your wallet’s “public address” into the form, after which it will be displayed.
- Please make sure you copy-paste the address directly since bad actors will be looking to provide you with a fake address. Then enter the amount of Ether you want to send and set the gas limit to “250000”.
- Finally, click “Generate Transaction” and then click “Send Transaction”.
- Upon final confirmation, click “Yes, I am sure! Make transaction.” and you are good to go.
We remind you to only trust messages from:
Checking your OREO tokens on MyEtherWallet:
If you want to see your OREO token balance, you are asked to do the following:
1. Access your MyEtherWallet at www.MyEtherWallet.com.
2. Click on “Send Ether & Tokens” from the bar.
3. On the right, below your address, balance and history you can find the “Token Balances” section. Click on “Add Custom Token” and fill out the fields as follows:
Token Symbol: OREO
DO NOT SEND ETH TO THE ADDRESS ABOVE. IT’S USED TO FIND YOUR OREO TOKENS AFTER PARTICIPATION.
- Once this is done, click “Show All Tokens” and find the OREO ticker from the list.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com