Learn Why Dubai Visa Is Necessary?
Visa is the most essential document to enter into the any country. Hence, you must obtain a visa prior to travel to Dubai. To visit the Dubai, there are several visa types are available and each requires some documents. The Dubai visa application procedure generally depends on your nationality, visa type and time to stay. For processing your visa application, it usually takes 3 to 4 working days. The United Arab Emirates is a group of 7 emirates. To enter the Dubai, Residents of the GCC nations do not require a visa also the residents of 33 nations can receive their visa on arrival at Dubai International airport.
Types Of The Dubai Visa
• 7 Days Visa: This form of visa allows the visitor to stay in Dubai for a week.
• 14 Days Visa: If visitors are looking for a small journey to the Dubai for a holiday, meetings or business purpose, then 14 days Dubai Visa is a good option for them.
• 30 Days Visa: This type of visa is appropriate for visitors who want to visit the Dubai for a one month i.e. 30 days.
• 30 Days Multiple Entry Visas: Wants to visit the Dubai for multiple times in single visa only? 30 days multiple is entry visa is a good option to apply for a Dubai visa. It is a very useful for those visitors who want to visit multiple times to the Dubai for the purpose of workshops, demonstration or holiday.
• 90 Days Visa: This is a better option for those who wants an extended stay. With this type of visa traveler can stay in the Dubai for more days. Validity time of this visa is up to the 90 days from your date of entry.
• 90 Days Multiple Entry Visa: If you are planning for long term and many times visit to the Dubai, then may go with 90 days multiple entry visa. The validity time for this visa is 90 days from the 1st entry into the Dubai.
What Are The Required Documents For Obtaining The Dubai Visa?
The following documents are required for obtaining the Dubai visa:
• Color scanned copy of the front and last page of the passport
• Color scanned copy of passport size photograph
Depending on the purpose of your journey additional Dubai Visa documents might be required.
Guidelines For Passport And Photo
• The validity of your passport must be 6 months
• Handwritten passport is strictly not allowed
• The photograph must be taken with the ‘white’ background
• Your photograph must be 4.3 × 5.5 cm in size
• The visibility of the photograph must be 80%
How To Apply?
Get your visa to Dubai in Just 3 simple steps which are given below.
Step 1: Fill up an online visa application form carefully.
Step 2: Upload required documents.
Step 3: Pay applicable Dubai visa fees via bank transfer mode.
Step 4: Receive your visa on your Email you have given.
If you are planning to visit Dubai then you may get 6 types different of Dubai visa. You might select any kind of your visa as per your choice depending on your duration of stay in the Dubai. UAE Online Visa provides you all types of Dubai visa online with low price. They give you an excellent Dubai visa service to the customers and process your visa application within a time.
If you have any query please feel free to ask to contact us at UAEOnlineVisa.com.