How to Invest in Grapevine ICO with Fiat (USD/EUR)
If you are new to the crypto space and don’t yet have any cryptocurrencies, it’s not a problem. You can easily invest in the Grapevine ICO with a debit card or a credit card using USD or EUR.
Follow the simple steps below to get started. There are only a couple of weeks left until our ICO comes to an end, and you still have a chance to claim your 6% bonus!
A step by step guide on investing with a credit card:
- Go to https://grapevineworldtoken.io/ and click on the BUY TOKENS button. If you haven’t yet registered, click on the REGISTER button and complete the form. You will then receive a confirmation email to login.
- Once logged in, you’ll see our dashboard. Choose Credit Card as your investment method, and click on the USE CREDIT CARD button.
3. Enter the preferred currency and the desired contribution amount, and click on the START PAYMENT button.
4. Your payment will be shown in “Open Payments” section. Here you will see the amount you invested and the status of your payment.
5. Click on the FINISH PAYMENT button. You will then be redirected to Indacoin website (our PSP partner) to fill out your phone number, full name and credit card information.
6. Once you’ve provided these details, please go back to the CREDIT CARD section of the Grapevine ICO dashboard to see the status of your payment. Please note that it can take upto 1 hour for your payment to be processed.
7. Your payment has been processed, congratulations! You have successfully purchased your GVINE tokens. You can find your GVINE tokens in our dashboard at “Your Depot.” Your tokens will be available for withdrawal on the 20th of August, 2018 and thereafter.
Note: Please keep in mind that your investment will be slightly affected by transaction fees.
We thank you for believing and supporting our vision and project and appreciate your contribution. We’ll be back soon with more news, but in the meantime, feel free to join us on Telegram for the latest happening and ask us any questions that you might have.