Everything I Need to Know in Life I Learned From my Pit Bull
1. Be kind.
2. Be forgiving.
3. If you love someone, show them.
4. Don’t waste time concerning yourself with what other people think of you.
5. Shake your booty when you feel like shaking your booty.
6. If you’re excited to see someone, show it.
7. A good kiss will warm even the coldest of hearts.
8. Smile as much and as often as you can because it might just make someone’s day.
9. It’s OK to be scared by your own farts.
10. Don’t be embarrassed to pee a little when you get really excited.
11. When you need affection, ask for it.
12. If you want something, be persistent, eventually you’ll get it.
13. Don’t be in such a hurry to get through life that you can’t take the time to stop and smell the roses,or leaves or cat poop or other interesting smells.
14. When someone you love is sad, comfort them.
15. You can comfort someone without saying a word.
16. It’s OK to be afraid.
17. There are few things in life that will give you as much joy as your friends and family.
18. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
19. When you fall, get back up.
20. Even on the cloudy, sad or hard days, have a completely unabashed love of life.