US Preparing For Military Options Against Assad In Syria

The situation in Syria is deteriorating rapidly as the Assad government prepares for its final assault on Idlib, the last stronghold of the head amputating, journalist roasting, murdering, torturing, sex slave taking, raping, thieving, kiddie fiddling ISIS / Al Nusra extremists (better known perhaps as Barack Obama’s beloved moderate rebels,) that were sponsored by third party powers to overthrow the Assad regime. Russian jets have been bombarding rebel positions in Idlib Province as the Syrian Army prepares for a ground invasion which Damascus has described as coming in a “phased” approach.

The White House responded to the Syrian and Russian bombing campaign by vowing it would act “swiftly and vigorously” should chemical weapons be used, conveniently forgetting that in other cases where the US has alleged the Assad regime has used gas against its own people, in efforts to justify direct intervention in Syria, Putin has faced down The Pentagon, while subsequent investigations by the independent OPCW (Organisation for the Prevention of Chemical Weapons) inspectors has found no evidence of the Assad government’s involvement. On the famous occasion when the childbrain Barack Hussein Obama claimed he had irrefutable evidence that Assad was responsible for a poison gas incident, the inspectors found very strong evidence that the gas canisters were fired by the rebels into a civilian area under the control of the Assad government. Furthermore the gas used was discovered to have originated in the USA.

In the latest alleged illegal weapon incident a respected British journalist was allowed to visit the scene and spoke to medics in the local hospital who said nobody had been treated for the effects of gas at or shortly after the date of the alleged attack.

Just a day ago US diplomats claimed there’s “lots of evidence” chemical weapons are being prepared by the Syrian forces, citing intelligence of such activities. We remind you again that at the end of last month and early this month the Russian government was warning that a false flag gas attack was being prepared by US agents to justify interference in the final defeat of the CIA sponsored bid to oust Assad and replace him with a government beholden to the Islamic fundamentalist monarchy of Saudi Arabia. Readers should also bear in mind that as with previous allegations of illegal weapon use by the Syrian regime, the “US Intelligence” mentioned comes from sources within the rebel groups themselves, hardly what a sane person would call a reliable source (although the Obama administration was happy to believe their every word.)

America’s top general has now confirmed the Pentagon is drawing up military options to attack Syria and claims he is in close touch with the White House over the plans. Marine General Joseph Dunford, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff told reporters on Saturday during a trip to India, according to Reuters:

he was involved in “routine dialogue” with the White House about military options should Syria ignore U.S. warnings against using chemical weapons in an expected assault on the enclave of Idlib.
President Trump has already ordered Tomahawk missile attacks on Syria twice, in response tp alleged gas attacks, one of which was exposed as a false flag while OPCW inspectors found no evidence the other had taken place (Picture: Reuters)

However, Gen. Dunford noted that no decision has been made to intervene militarily in response to Idlib. “But we are in a dialogue, a routine dialogue, with the president to make sure he knows where we are with regard to planning in the event that chemical weapons are used,” he told a group of reporters.

Dunford added in reference to his talks with President Trump: “He expects us to have military options and we have supplied information to him on the nature of those military options.”

The fact that Russia has stationed a flotilla of warships in the eastern Mediterranean, off Syria, may influence the final decision of the Pentagon and the Department of Defense of course, as it has before when US military action was threatened.

Trump has previously authorosed air striked on Syria twice after allegations that Assad ordered a chemical weapons attack — in April 2017 and April 2018. The former was in response to a claimed sarin attack on Idlib, an obviously falsde report as sarin is a highly potent nerve agent, yet aid workers were shown in the area soon after the attack, not wearing hazmat suits or even long sleeved shirts and long trousers.

White House officials have vowed to hold Assad responsible for any chemical attack allegations that emerge in fact one has gone as far as to say Assad is guilty even though no illegal weapon attack has yet taken place. Given that all previous allegations of chemical weapons use by the Assad regime have not been proved , it seems to this publication the USA is simply desperate for war.

RELATED POSTS:
‘I’m back from Syria. The media are lying to you.’ Eva Bartlett
Something Smelly About The Latest Syria Gas Attak Reports
Islamic State Kidnap Dozens Of Druze Women And children In Syria
Syria is Worst US Foreign Policy Blunder Ever