What Is Stader Labs (SD)? SD Token Details
- What is Stader Labs? What are the highlights of the project’s operating mechanism?
- Detailed information about tokenomics and how to store, buy and sell SD Token.
- Development roadmap and team, strategic partners of the project.
- Some projects are similar to Stader Labs so that you can evaluate the development potential of this project.
Let’s find out together!
What is Stader Labs?
Stader Labs is a staking project that helps users simplify the staking process and provide the best return adjusted to the risk of the principal.
Stader Labs aims to expand profit-making staking from conventional assets to derivatives. In the long run, Stader will become a DAO platform and development teams can build scalable staking solutions.
Stader Labs Highlights
Stader Labs is the solution to problems related to authorization such as:
- Node Selection (Node Selection): Most delegators do not fully understand the complex performance metrics and risks of staking.
- Performance monitoring and re-authorization: Authorizers monitor the performance of validators and react to unsatisfactory performance.
- Reward: Delegators need to invest time and effort to track, monitor and distribute rewards to validators in the most equitable manner.
So, how does Stader Labs solve these problems? Stader provides a staking performance management platform for delegators as follows:
- Empower delegator: Delegators will make node selection decisions and liquidity pools based on their judgments.
- Improved UX/UI of delegators: Customizable interfaces, products and tools to ensure that performance, asset management,… and related issues are resolved in the most efficient way.
- Generate a return equivalent to the staking risk and liquidity of the staking asset: provide access to cross-chain Lending protocols, liquid staking derivatives, gamify staking pools,…
Looking for more information: What is Staking? Staking guide for newbies
Token Stader Labs (SD) Information
Key Metrics SD
- Token name: Stader Labs.
- Ticker: SD.
- Blockchain: Terra.
- Token Standard: Updating…
- Contract: Updating…
- Token Type: Utility, Governance.
- Total Supply: 150,000,000 SD.
- Circulating Supply: Updating…
At the time I made the article, the project did not provide the above information, when there are detailed updates, I and the team will update later.
SD Token Allocation
- Rewards + Community Farming: 40%
- Teams & Advisors: 17%
- DAO Managed Fund: 15%
- Ecosystem Development Funds: 15%
- Private Sale Investors: 13%
SD Token Sale
SD Token Release Schedule
SD Token Use Case
SD is a token used to:
- Staking receives rewards from the project.
- Do Property Insurance.
- As rewards for evil LPs, discounts,…
- Making transaction fees on the system.
- Is the project’s governance token.
How to earn and own SD Token
SD Token exchange & storage wallet
Roadmap & Updates
Currently, the project offers the following development roadmap (without any timeframe):
- Stader V1: Audit contract.
- Stader V1 Launch: Debuted in the community farming event.
- Stader V2: Unlock a variety of staking assets like liquid staking on LUNA.
- Focus on developing and connecting with 3rd parties on Terra.
- Launching and integrating many other blockchains such as Solana, NEAR, EVM chains,…
Project team, investors & partners
The project team includes:
- Amitej: CEO and Co-founder, 10 years of business experience.
- Sidhartha: CTO and Co-founder.
- Vijay: Product Lead.
- Dheeraj: Engineer Lead.
- Vamshi: Protocol and Community Strategy.