How to Hard Reset LG F60 D392
We provide instructions to reset LG F60 D392 phone.There are 4 new resetting methods in this post — remote reset, reset from PC full system restore and we discuss all LG recovery system errors, reset errors and all solutions. LG is one of nice phone in Android platform as well as Android Operating System has become most popular platform throughout the phone world. But we have to accept there are some errors in this too. But all errors can be fixed by our-self. We dedicate this site to give instructions about performing all reset methods to all LG Android phone. All these methods were tested by us.
There are five ways to reset LG F60 D392
- Normal Factory Reset — It will delete or erase all things but not like hard reset. If your phone is slow heating, then use this.
- Hard Factory Reset — It will delete all thing in your phone permanently. If can’t switch on the phone or want “Force reset” then you can use this. Video Guide — below
- Reset Remotely — This is new method; in this method, you can reset phone remotely. You can do this in your PC,Tab.
- Reset phone from PC — You can reset your phone from your PC or Laptop. We use SDK tool for this. It is safe method and also we provide another 3 apps.
- Flash Stock Rom -This is a most advance method. We can fix system errors too. In this, we install system software again onto your phone.
How to get backup in LG F60 D392
Read More: Root my LG. We have a option to get full backup in your phone and you can get Contacts,Calendar, SMS, Call logs, Photos, Videos, Music, Browser Bookmarks, Album, Audios, Apps data,WiFi passwords, all files,viber — whatsapp message history, and apps setting. To Backup — Click Here
How to Reset LG F60 D392 Normally
- Take your LG F60 D392 phone and go to menu and then go to setting.Note — Get full back up before doing this.
- In the next step select General and Backup & Reset.
Tap the “Delete All” and it will start performing reset. After restart you can use your Device.
Factory Reset / Hard Reset LG F60 D392
Note — We recommend you to get full back up.
- Take your phone and switch off it by pressing power key — please wait until vibrate or ring.
- Now press the Power button + Volume Down button at the same time until android logo or LG logo appears.
- When the LG logo appears, quickly release and then re-hold the Power button while continuing to hold the Volume down button.
- After pressing that, you should have below screen. If not, see the bottom of the post.
Read More — Increase Internal Rom after root
- Now, Tap the “YES” by using Volume button to navigate and the Power key to confirm/Ok and It will Start performing Factory Reset.
- You will have to set date and time, language and sign into your google account after the reset.
Reset LG F60 D392 remotely
- First, Go to Android Device Manager and login to your LG phone’s google account.
- You can see there is options Box. Click “ Erase” in the Box.
- Click the “Erase” and confirm it. It will start to reset the LG F60 D392 phone.
As well, you are able to use Android device manage for,
> To give a ring to your phone. Then, phone will start ring phone’s full sound > To lock the phone if it is NOT locked yet. > To change the lock screen of LG phone.
Reset LG F60 D392 — Video
We cover all the sides of doing reset to LG phone. But If you feel any fear to reset your phone then you can watch video about “Factory reset — Step by step”
Reset LG F60 D392 from pc (advance)
SDK — Android Software Development Kit. In this toolkit, you can reset your phone finely by using data cable. You have to follow simple steps. Go to this link and Download SDK and type “adb shell” and type other codes to reset. Alternative softwares — In this option, you are able to do a factory reset your LG F60 D392 by using your laptop or your computer (Recommended)
Hard Reset LG F60 D392 entire phone (advance)
In above three methods, we only do reset but in this, we are going replace entire android system. If you buy a LG android phone, then it has a Stock ROM. Stock ROM is Original ROM and Official Rom that a phone has. So, installing Stock ROM does not avoid your warranty. We found dedicated posts about flashing Stock Roms on “Gogorapid”. Go to that site and Flash a new Rom to your phone.
Frequently asked questions and answers
Recover Data after Factory Reset on LG F60 D392
Hi,however i reset my phone successfully but i forgot get back up before reset.. I want to know, Can i get my data now? whatapp messages,viber? Yes, you can get some of the data.. but I can’t say that you can get all the data. try this.
Remove Pattern Lock, phone password
Lot of people suffering this problem they don’t know how to delete Pattern Lock from their phones. If you use any third party app to set Pattern Lock then Uninstall it first. If you does not use any app then you may have been set it through the phone setting. Try to find it and remove.. If you can’t find then your final solution is “Hard reset”. This process will be performed after switching off the phone.
E:failed to mount LG F60 D392
After i reset, error message came out?
E:failed to mount /data (Invalid argument) E:failed to mount / cache (Invalid argument) E:can’t mount ‘/data’ (Invalid argument) E:failed to mount /data (Invalid argument) E:Can’t mount /data/log/recovery_log.txt
Your phone Rom may be damaged now, So, I think that you have to install Stock Rom again. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Stock Rom is default and official Rom. — Stock Rom.
After resetting, Autoboot or bootloop or auto restart
If it is removable battery then, remove your phone battery and wait for 5 min. Then put and press power +Volume down together and select factory reset. If it Auto boot or auto restart — may be power switch is defective and is always depressed. May be your phone case is pressing on it. So, remove that case for little. After try to go recovery mood. If is does not work then install Stock Rom.
After factory reset my phone can’t connect to internet
Q : I performed reset my LG F60 D392 phone. Now i can’t connect to internet and the sim card was not recognized. There is a error code too “E:failed to mount /preload”. A : Contact your Network severs provider (SIM). If there is no any error message then you should ask Internet settings for your phone. A : Reset your smartphone again. If it is failed or go wrong again, then try flash a new stock Rom. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock Rom is official Rom. — Stock Rom.
stuck at LG F60 D392 Logo Screen
Your phone may be damaged. So ,I think that you have to install Stock Rom again. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock Rom is default and official Rom. — Stock Rom.
Fix — phone that says “NO COMMAND” in recovery mode
Phone’s recovery may be damaged. So ,I think that you have to install Stock Recovery again. Your phone’s warranty won’t be void. Because Stock Rom is default and official. — Stock Recovery. https://hardresetmyphone.com/hard-reset-lg-f60-d392/