GS RichCopy 360 — Data Replication and Migration Software
GS RichCopy 360 Folder Copying Suite is widely used in several fortune 500 companies in the United States and more than 10,000 customers worldwide. It has been viewed as the most robust copying software due to its unique pure multi threaded technology used where all the thread are evenly divided on all logical cores. Let alone its patent pending simple and intuitive design and many key features it offers.
You need to copy a large collection of files from one server location to another. It’s a task that should be so easy to implement — but you know how this simple task is littered with annoying frustrations such as:
- Locked open files initiate endless “File in Use” errors and no matter what time you attempt to run this task, there always seem to be files in use.
- Copy operations continually fail, alerting you that the file path is too long and needs to be modified
- Since NTFS permissions by their very nature don’t carry over to a new partition, you’re stuck with reconfiguring the permissions of the newly copied files.
You’ve tried the traditional and archaic copy/paste operation. You’ve even tried unsupported applications such as Robocopy, but simplicity continues to elude you and locked files still block you.
Now there’s a solution that copies the files you want, in the manner you want, without endless error prompts and user intervention.
- GS RichCopy 360 can copy the entire directory or only the modified files
- GS RichCopy 360 handles locked files and those with incredibly long file path names
- GS RichCopy 360 doesn’t require user intervention once the job is created when configured to run within our own proprietary scheduler.
- GS RichCopy 360 sets destination folders to have the same date and time stamp as the source folders, unlike most copy tools that assign the copy date to destination folders, not the modify date.