You have demonstrated your moral and intellectual inability to understand
- My car insurance rates reflect to a large degree my own behavior. I chose to speed or run the light. The other differences, like age related ones, are universal and not based on anyone’s individual behavior.
- A great many pre-existing health conditions have nothing at all to do with a person’s behavior. They are the luck of the draw. Others, like pregnancy, are necessary for human life to persist — even ones as apparently nasty as your own.
- Other pre-existing health conditions arise from someone else’s behavior, such as rape or an employer skimping on health issues at work (unless nanny state OSHA enforces them).
- Therefore the logic of car insurance and health insurance is very different, and while the private sector does a good job with car insurance it does a lousy one with health insurance compared to alternatives that have worked for many many decades in other parts of the world.
- But your biggest failing is not intellectual, it is moral. You resemble some libertarian sociopath with a complete inability to see that when we benefit from a society we have a duty to maintain it so others can benefit as well. In other words, you are a complete ‘taker’.