Are You Looking for Someone to Take Over Your Mortgage Payments in Real Estate? Contact us at GVCPS Inc.
Take over mortgage payments real estate is designed for people who are facing unmanageable or unwanted mortgage payments and for people who have a property that is too stressful to manage on their own.
If you are experiencing difficulty making your mortgage payments each month, experiencing difficulty selling your property through traditional methods or if you are looking for someone to hand over Mortgage Payments to enable you to receive immediate relief from your real estate situation for any reason, contact our Company, GVC Property Solutions Inc. (GVCPS). We are a real estate investment Company who specializes in taking over mortgage payments real estate.
Our Company takes on the property and all of the mortgage liability of the mortgage, meaning that our Company is responsible for paying the funds back to the mortgage lender. In effect, we become a guarantor of your mortgage and your mortgage payments. Mortgage payment assumption is simply a transfer of responsibility. You, the mortgage holder hands over the responsibility of the mortgage, the mortgage payments and the property to GVCPS.
What kind of program is takeover mortgage payments real estate?
Our take over mortgage payments program is a professional program that provides you with immediate monthly cash flow management solutions to unmanageable or unwanted mortgage payments along with protecting any equity you may have in the property and protecting your credit rating from mortgage payment problems you are facing.
Our Company will take over your property and we take over the entire mortgage payment as well as all of your other monthly financial obligations regarding the property on your behalf that may include; property taxes, property insurance, monthly strata fees as well as any repair and maintenance costs.
How can takeover mortgage payments real estate help me?
• You receive immediate monthly cash flow management solutions to unmanageable or unwanted mortgage payments, eliminating all financial costs to you
• You do not pay any fees or real estate commissions
• You receive protection of your equity in the property that provides you with peace of mind
• Your credit is protected from your mortgage payment difficulties
• Our Mortgage Take Over Program provides many people with an alternative to bankruptcy or a consumer proposal
• You receive relief from the property itself, in most cases, we take over the property as is, eliminating all repair costs and headaches to you. You are no longer responsible for any maintenance or repairs and associated costs to the property
• You receive immediate freedom from your property situation so you can focus on your life
• We make monthly payments towards your mortgage, saving you thousands of dollars
• You will save more money than if you rent the property out yourself because you do not have to pay for costs related to vacancies, advertising, your time for managing the property, repairs, upgrades or damages caused by tenants
• We offer you flexibility and convenience, working with your time line
• You continue to benefit from the tax advantages — please consult with your tax professional
We take over mortgage payments in Vancouver, BC, the Lower Mainland, Fraser Valley, North Vancouver, West Vancouver or Squamish, BC. Our Company offers a wide range of creative solutions to help relieve financial stresses around real estate without charging fees or commissions.
Our Company, GVC Property Solutions Inc. (GVCPS), is a Real Estate Investing Company that specializes in taking over mortgage payments and the property associated with it for people who require a solution to their mortgage and property situation. We successfully take over mortgages and properties and provide immediate solutions that enable people who need to move on from their situation to keep their former monthly mortgage payment in their pocket or bank account.
Contact us to discuss what solutions we can provide to your real estate situation. We provide free consultation to discuss the different options that are available to you. We are available 7 days per week including evenings until 9:00 pm. Call 604–812–3718 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us 24 hours a day through our Confidential Form (click here).