Portfolio Research Assignment
First Portfolio [http://www.thebeastisback.com/#/bullseye-qee/]
- I like their page because it is very colorful. There are a lot of pictures included that makes it colorful. It is also simple at the same time because there aren’t much words included to it, just rows and rows of pictures.
- The interactions that I found on the website is that when I click on one of the photos, it takes me to a zoomed up image of the photo and it has a little description on the left. There are also links on the top of the page which takes me to his social medias and more.
Second Portfolio [http://studioschurk.nl/]
- What I like about this page is that the it has characters that move and they are very cute. It is very nice and I want to make mine look somewhat like this. I also like how when you hover over the pictures, it slides up and shows words bellow it.
- This website also doesn’t have a lot of interactions. It only has one interaction which is when I put my mouse over on the pictures, it moves up and it also makes me take a closer look to the photos and shows me different views of them.
Third Portfolio [http://seanhalpin.io/]
- What I like about this page is that it is very neat and creative. I like the photos that he included and the fonts that he used.
- The only interactions for this website is that there are links above where it could take you to his work, notes, and about him. There is also a message me button on the bottom if you want to message him.
- The things that inspired me or interested me from the examples above is that I liked that they were very well made and that they were colorful. The simple pages but its still great at the same time really interested me. I also like how the images move and I enjoy their special interactions.
- The functionalities that I would like to add to my portfolio is that I want a word to change color if you hover over it. I would also want to add color changing backgrounds and adding some kind of character moving when you scroll down.