Writing True — Day 1
The hardest part in writing, aside from showing your vulnerability to the world, is admitting your flaws. Today’s day 1 of writing true assignment is laying down your luggage. And wow it took me awhile to swallow my pride and write down my fears and apprehensions. So here goes:
- I don’t even know where to begin even after several attempts to brainstorm ideas.
- I seem to know a lot of words but I can’t put them into writing. (or maybe I know a lot?- see? self-doubting at its finest!)
- I want to celebrate writing as a form of art but I usually settle with the norm and what normally sells.
- I want to impress people with my writing which makes me overthink ending up not writing at all. :(
- And even if I write anything I fear that people will judge me through my writing.
- My grammar is an issue.
- I need a writing habit. I usually write out of necessity.
- I’ve started so many blogs before ending up not updating them. Worst, deleting them.
Here the photos that are not related but these are stories of new friends and journeys: