Calling All Creators, Artists, Inventors, Scientists, Business Leaders, Writers, Change Makers: How Will You Be The One To Impact The World At GW?
Whether you’re stepping on campus for the first time or returning to the familiar, you’re here for a reason. You’re here to make change or be changed, inspire or become inspired, to learn or teach. Welcome to college in 2017.
At the GW Office of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, we believe that the ability to be an innovator and pioneer exists in each of you. That’s why, for the past seven years, we have provided the tools and resources to help realize any idea, invention, or solution into a viable venture.
Yes, we’re talking to you, future Creative Director. And you, future global problem solver. We see you, future TED stage presenter, future medical expert, future CEO. You have ideas? A problem you want to solve? We have the resources and tools.
This fall, there are many events where we can chat face-to-face and help you find opportunities for your ideas, research, or project to take the stage:
- August 31 + September 6: Entrepreneurship Library Orientation: GWIE & NVC & I-Corps
- September 14: Webinar: Orientation to the GW New Venture Competition
- September 25: Workshop Guest Speaker: Emily Rasowsky (Washington DC Economic Partnership)
- September 27: 2018 GW Idea Fest
- October 2: Library Orientation: GWIE, New Venture Competition, I-Corps
- October 25: Networking Happy Hour
- November 3–17: I-Corps Fall Short Course
- December 7: Info Session: Innovation & Entrepreneurship at GW
Where do you stand?
Select from below and let’s take it from there:
“I have a solution and know exactly where it needs to go. Just need the right resources and people to get it there.”