Famous obstetrician in hsr — Dr. Beena Jeysingh
An obstetrician is a specialised doctor who handles pregnancy, childbirth, and a woman’s reproductive system. Obstetrician is also known as OB/GYN. Although other doctors deliver babies, many women prefer obstetrician. An Obstetrician is specialised to take care a women throughout her pregnancy by giving follow-up care. Obstetricians are trained in pre-pregnancy health, pregnancy, labor and childbirth, health problems after childbirth, genetics, and genetic counseling.
Duties of a best gynecologist and obstetrician
During the time of pregnancy, a best obstetrician will
- Suggest routine ultrasounds, measurements, and test inorder to monitor your health and your developing babies
- Suggest check ups to moniter high blood pressure, diabetes, infections, and genetic disorders, as these health conditions have a chance to cause problems during pregnancy.
- Clear all your doubts regarding pregnancy and your growing baby
Explains about what will happen during labor and delivery
- Helps a woman to cope with morning sickness, back and leg pain, heartburn, and other common pregnancy complaints
- Give advice on diet, exercise, medications, and staying healthy