Bicarbonate soda (aka “bicarb” or NaHCO3)
Bicarb soda is one of the main ingredients that we use atGyre and Gymble. Here’s a few quick facts in case you’re not familiar with it:
- Bicarb soda is a mild alkali and works well as a cleaning agent.
- Bicarb soda dissolves dirt and grease in water.
- Bicarb soda is mildly abrasive, working as a gentlescouring powder.
- Bicarb soda is gentle and works safely and effectively as a cleaner for, chrome, steal, and, enamel andplastic.
- Bicarb soda is a pure, natural, non -toxic powder that, when prepared properly, can be used a food.
- Bicarb soda is safe to use around children and pets.
- Bicarb soda cleans sinks, tubs, tiles, microwaves, plastic containers, coffee and tea cups, and much more.
- Bicarb soda is the active ingredient when making the best kids volcano.