Announcing Hades DAO Pre-sale & Whitelist details
We are happy to announce more details about the Pre-sale and the Whitelist. We also had many changes in the past few days that we think you’d be excited about!
We are planning to hold a presale, in order to raise a total amount of $500,000 at the price of $10 and 12$ per $HADE.
How will our presale be conducted?
- GROUP A: We will select up to 300 whitelisted users from our community. They will have access to our presale at price 10$ USDC.
- GROUP B: We will select up to 700 whitelisted users from our community. They will have access to our presale at price 12$ USDC
- Each whitelisted participant will be able to contribute up to a maximum of $2000 per wallet and minimum of $300 USDC.
- Whitelisted participants will be able to buy $HADE in the presale using $USDC on Fantom.
- In presale, $pHADE token (alternative token) will be provided to the whitelist participants.
- The Launch price will be $14, a 40% profit for the participants of the GROUP A
And after launching the project, when they claim, they will get the real token $HADE by replacing the $pHADE tokens 1–1. The users can use these $HADE tokens to stake and earn rewards once the staking mechanism is public.
The HADES DAO team will have a limited whitelist allocation totaling 1000 spots. Each whitelisted user will earn the “Whitelist” designation in their Discord profile. Below is how the 1000 HADES whitelist roles will be allocated:
- All members must have (🧙♂️, 🧙♂️) into their Discord server profile name to be eligible for a Whitelist spot.
- For our WD members: the first 100 entrants into the Hades DAO Discord. ✅
- For members who boost the Discord and are Level 05.
- For members who achieves 15+ invites.
- For contributors, who help us build a solid community. They could be mods for our regional language communities, advisors, members who translate articles, members who make memes, devs who contribute to our code, graphic artists, etc.
- For the most active & helpful Discord members.
- various Discord activities & giveaways.
- various Twitter activities & giveaways.
- various Promotional Partnerships.
If the maximum allocation amount of whitelists in one category is not reached, the Hades DAO team reserves the right to allocate the unused amount of whitelist spots to another people.
While these allocations may change, the maximum amount of whitelisted members will still be 1000. The Hades DAO team will not allow more whitelisted members