Project 1: Sharing the 6 tips with your classmate.
This activity was related to tips that manage and maximize your career.These tips are really helpful in such a way that they enhance our career and also maximize it. The tips that are given by Suhail Rizvi are given below:
- Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field/industry
2. Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector
3. Spend at least one year in your first job
4. Find your passion and align it with your career
5. Decisions are very unique to each person, what’s right for one isn’t right for the other
6. Own your decisions: Don’t let other people make decisions for you and don’t blame anyone else
The activity was about to discuss these tips with your fellow who is not from Amal fellow. So, I conducted this activity with one of my friend. She was my class fellow. she was agreed with all of six tips and also appreciate them. She was agree with tip 1 and had a point of view that, yes we should do internship before pursuing a higher degree because through internship, you have an experience and also have a clear idea about your field or interest either you like it or not.
On the tip 2, she also agreed by saying that, yes exactly Ph.D gives a short exposure about anything that you opt and an entrepreneur should have much exposure about all the knowledge related to work.
On tip 3, sh was agreed and said that, yes we should spend at least one year or minimum six month for your first job, it shows your consistency and interest about your work experience. You also learn many new things that push you up for better job.
On tip 4, she had a comment that, this tip was a really good tip and we should follow it by identifying our passion and after that carried on it as a career.
On tip 5 and 6, exactly every individual have own decision may be it is right or not. So, take your decision and take its ownership as well as try to avoid blame others in form of failure.
The overall experience was really good, many things got clear after that discussion. After all questions, i said thank you.