- Pepsi uses a normal city, they use shots off skyscrapers and streets to show this.
- A lot of music is used played by people in the march that is shown in the commercial and they use the song “Who We Are” to define unity.
- Problem Resolution
- Its set in a city that has a peaceful march going through its streets. Kendall Jenner is shooting a fashion shoot in the middle of it and notices what is happening. She joins in the march and hands a Pepsi to an officer to unite him with the love march.
- The millennials and people who have been conducting marches lately
- They tried to show unity and love while selling their product
- A call to end racism and have diversity and love in the world.