20 Motivational Quotes from Successful #Entrepreneurs
The nature of being an entrepreneur means that you fully embrace ambiguity and are comfortable with being challenged regularly. Especially when having to go out for startup fundraising. Choosing this career path is completely irrational because the odds of succeeding are dismal, but most succeed because of their unwavering belief, laser focus on delivering and persistence.
Starting a company is a riveting roller coaster of emotions with tremendous highs and at times, difficult lows, but one thing that always helps me through the ups and downs is to connect with some of the greatest minds.
No one ever said it was easy being an entrepreneur. Whether you’re in the early stages of your statrup, just secured funding for your startup or you are ready for product launch, there will always be those three components when you ask yourself if this whole entrepreneur thing is worth it.
Names like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Aristotle and Kobe Bryant at synonymous with success. In the infographic below we have a great collection of motivational quotes from some of the most well known leaders, entrepreneurs and game changers to get you inspired!
20 Motivational Quotes that Will Inspire You to Succeed
20 Motivational Quotes that Will Inspire you to Succeed Infographic Summary:
As entrepreneurs, brand marketers and business owners, we get to deal with the highs and lows of running our own businesses and brands in an ever changing world. For times like these it’s always great to get inspiration from others who have walked the path and found their way to success.
- Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning. — Bill Gates
- Sometimes when you innovate, you make mistakes. It is best to admit them quickly and get on with improving your other innovations. — Steve Jobs
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. — Thomas A. Edison
- A goal is a dream with a deadline. — Napoleon Hill
- Business opportunities are like buses. There’s always another one coming. — Richard Branson
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work. — Aristotle
- If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably going to fail. — Kobe Bryant
- Don’t give up. Don’t loe hope. Don’t sell out. — Christopher Reeve
- Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible. — Tony Robbins
Now that you’ve been inspired by these motivational quotes from other successful individuals, why don’t you take a moment to create one of your own?
Infographic Credit: SuccessStory.com
Originally published at www.hanifsipai.com on January 30, 2016.