Let’s Make 2016 A Best Motivational Year Ever
It’s time to say goodbye to the year 2015 that was filled with many moments of happiness and sorrows in each one of our lives. With quite a lot of enthusiasm, hopes and resolutions, people all around the world are now set to welcome a fresh, new year.
The way you think and feel about yourself, including your beliefs and expectations about what is possible for you, determines everything that happens to you. When you change the quality of your thinking, you change the quality of your life, sometimes instantly.
You have complete control over only one thing in the universe — your thinking! You can decide what you are going to think in any given situation. Your thoughts and feelings determine your actions and determine the results you get. It all starts with your thoughts.
Motivational Quotes For A Better 2016
I’ve compiled a list of some of the best motivational quotes for the new year so you can start the year by taking control of your thoughts, thinking positively and setting new goals!
6) If You Are Working On Something That You Really Care About, You Don’t Have To Be Pushed. The Vision Pulls You.- Steve Jobs
7) People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do.- Rob Siltanen
8) Failure Will Never Overtake Me If My Determination To Succeed Is Strong Enough.- Og Mandino
9) Entrepreneurs Are Great At Dealing With Uncertainty And Also Very Good At Minimizing Risk. That’s The Classic Entrepreneur.- Mohnish Pabrai
10) We May Encounter Many Defeats But We Must Not Be Defeated.- Maya Angelou
You create your opportunities by asking for them. — Shakti Gawain
If you think you can do it, you can. — John Burroughs
You just can’t beat the person who never gives up. — Babe Ruth
Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star. — W. Clement Stone
Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it. — Dwight D. Eisenhower
You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win. — Ted Turner
Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. — Robert H. Schuller
I’d rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed. — Robert H. Schuller
If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. — Dale Carnegie
If you don’t like how things are, change it! You’re not a tree. — Jim Rohn
Things do not happen. Things are made to happen. — John F. Kennedy
In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. — Nikos Kazantzakis
I don’t believe you have to be better than everybody else. I believe you have to be better than you ever thought you could be. — Ken Venturi
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail. — Benjamin Franklin
A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others. — Ayn Rand
Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. — Thomas A. Edison
Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy. — Norman Vincent Peale
Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. — Og Mandino
Check out 20 inspirational quotes by famous personalities that can be shared on New Year’s day below:
- , American singer-songwriter
- Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. — Oprah Winfrey, American media proprietor
- Resolution One: I will live for God. Resolution Two: If no one else does, I still will. — Jonathan Edwards, philosopher
- Celebrate endings — for they precede new beginnings. — Jonathan Lockwood Huie, author
- Let our New Year’s resolution be this: we will be there for one another as fellow members of humanity, in the finest sense of the word. — Goran Persson, Former Prime Minister of Sweden
- Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one. — Brad Paisley American singer-songwriter and musician
- We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year’s Day. — Edith Lovejoy Pierce, Writer
- Let us make our future now and let us make today’s dreams tomorrow’s reality. — Malala Yousafzai, Pakistani activist
- I have no way of knowing how people really feel, but the vast majority of those I meet couldn’t be nicer. Every once in a while someone barks at me. My New Year’s resolution is not to bark back. — Tucker Carlson, American Journalist
- Hope, smiles from the threshold of the year to come, whispering ‘it will be — Alfred Lord Tennyson, poet
- New Year’s Day is every man’s birthday. — Charles Lamb, English writer
- And now we welcome the New Year. Full of things that have never been.” — Rainer Maria Rilke, Bohemian-Austrian poet and novelist
- For last year’s words belong to last year’s language. And next year’s words await another voice. — TS Eliot, essayist
- I would say happy new year but it’s not happy; it’s exactly the same as last year except colder. — Robert Clark
- Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don’t resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like. — Lao Tzu, philosopher
- Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” — Ralph Waldo Emerson, essayist
- For a new year to bring you something new, make a move, like a butterfly tearing its cocoon! Make a move! — Mehmet Murat Ildan
Thanks for reading my favorite motivational quotes of this motivational year. I wish you a wonderful motivational year 2016.
Originally published at www.hanifsipai.com on December 31, 2015.