Passionate about People + Culture? Read on…
Hello, we’re Unleashed. Our vision is to create successful businesses, world class employee experiences and fulfilled work lives. Our mission is to gear-up early stage businesses for speedy, scalable and sustainable success through People and Culture. We’re looking for a People + Culture Partner to join us. So if you’re a progressive, passionate People geek, then we’d love to hear from you!
In collaboration with the awesome companies we partner with, at Unleashed we believe that we can do it better than traditional HR and far better than best practice! At the moment, we’re a small but perfectly formed team of two with big, audacious plans. We’ve already defined the values that are going to set us up for success — continuous learning; driven by outcomes with a bias towards action; and creating positive impact.
As a People & Culture Partner, you’ll be joining us as we help founders, in house People people, startups and scaleups establish their People infrastructure and define and evolve their unique cultures. On any given day, you could be coaching founders, leading management development training, helping craft a A* onboarding process, or a whole host of other things to be honest! If it relates to People & Culture, then you will be doing it :)
About the Role
We’re seeking a truly exceptional and progressive People & Culture Partner to be one of our first team members.
You will be responsible for:
- Working collaboratively with our partners to understand their businesses goals and devising a People strategy to support them
- Helping our partners define their employee value proposition so their clout in the talent market is disproportionate to their size
- Creating human, scaleable and sustainable people infrastructure to enable high performing teams and business growth
- Coaching founders and their management teams to ensure that they are comfortable and confident with their leadership and management style
- Working collaboratively and creatively with the Unleashed team about the best approach for our individual clients
- Informing, iterating and challenging Unleashed’s strategy for world domination and helping us further define how we work with businesses.
What We’re Looking For From You:
- Experience working within at least two early stage fast-growth tech companies in a senior People generalist role. (When we say early stage, we’re talking seed to Series A for VC backed companies, or early stage bootstrapped or alternatively funded businesses.) This requirement is absolutely essential for us because the founders we work with want to draw on that experience of scaling a team through People + Culture.
- Zoomability — you are comfortable zooming out to take account of the whole picture, and zooming in to execute on the detail where it matters
- You’re endlessly curious and embrace challenge to your ideas, because you’re never possessive of them and don’t believe there is one right way to do things
- You’re interested in rejecting best practice and taking a fresh and truly progressive approach to People problems, using design thinking and creativity for genuine innovation.
- You’re self-aware and reflective — you’ve experimented a lot in your career so far and you have a good sense of what worked and what didn’t.
- You have bags of EQ, and arguably more AQ (adaptability quotient)
This is a truly exciting role for an intelligent, driven, self-motivated problem solver who has a track record of delivery either early stage startups or scaleups. The opportunity that you have to drive our business forward in leaps and bounds is unparalleled. Let’s do this!
Unleashed is an amazing business to work in with a super exciting and executable vision and super high potential for growth.
In addition to your salary and 5% pension contribution, you will also receive a significant and market-trumping L&D allowance. Afterall, to do the better than best for our businesses, you too need to carry on your development to better than best :)