1. The first rutabaga eating contest was canceled because of adverse weather.
2. It’s not all right to drink an excess of beer before going to the football game.
3. As Einstein said, “all knowledge is relative.”
4. The state capitol of Louisiana is located at 3722 Dagwood Road.
5. The mayor refused to go along with the city council vote; he stated, “I dissent.”
6. Madonna certainly has a flair for fashion, she always wear expensive outfits.
7. The bomb destroyed Sen. Kitsmoot’s bird cage.
8. My bright green Chevrolet, which is in the garage, needs a new transmission.
9. Knopke’s hilarious joke elicited laughter from the Midville City Council.
10. Jones lay on the floor, waiting for the job interview to begin.
11. Horowitz, an ethics major, vowed never to compromise his principles.
12. At the end of the book report, Haynes cited the World Book as a source.
1. The 25-year-old man wept as he left Hattiesburg, Miss.
2. This Nov. 10 will mark our anniversary.
3. Do not park the car on Rodeo Drive. Instead, park it at 12 Davies St.
4. They spent $130 to buy a new set of nose rings.
5. Smoots moved to the North because the people there are so nice.
6. At 7 p.m., the rodeo will begin in the town square.
7. Monday, the terrorists blew up their home at 123 Melrose Street.
8. Twenty-two seamstresses were needed to mend the prom dresses.
9. About 5 percent of the professors have lost their hair.
10. After 2 feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Jones decided to leave.
11. Miss Smith bet $50 that her brother weighed more than a 1964 Chevrolet.
12. John Smith, the Gov. of California, set his trailer on fire Sept. 1.
13. A fire began at 3325 McDonald Drive when an oven full of rutabagas exploded.
14. During the 1970s, everyone wore bell-bottom blue jeans to church.
1. In August 1985, Davies rented a rutabaga stand in Augusta, GA.
2. Pomerantz tied the beehive to Sen. Gramm’s cowboy hat.
3. About 1,200 Easter rabbits were killed in the explosion at Big Dave’s Bunny Warehouse, located at 2525 Hackensack Drive.
4. In the 1980s, Davies left the Midwest and moved to the Loire Valley in France.
5. Smoots brought two cups of coffee to the governor.
6. About 8 percent of the cantaloupes have been stuffed with rutabagas.
7. Jones bet $40 that his roommate had hidden the sandwich.
8. The three university professors share a house at 613 25th Ave.
9. After two feet of snow fell at his home in Columbus, Ohio, Davies decided to leave the Midwest and move to the South.
10. On Dec. 11, all classes will be canceled.
11. Thursday morning, the mayor skipped her aerobics class.
12. Davies drove 2 million miles in his old Toyota Corolla before it blew up.
13. Dr. Kildare said had filed a malpractice suit against Marcus Welby.
14. At eight p.m., Gov. Jim Guy Tucker of Arkansas will give a short speech in front of the Gorgas Library.
- Estalene Smoots dropped her French class the first day of school.
- Sadie Hoots won $3.2 million on Wheel of Fortune.