Making Pasta and Meatballs
Inspiration credits go to Kaluhi’s Kitchen for the recipes I borrowed :-). I wouldn’t have been this confident to try it out.
- Meatballs — You can use minced meat and roll them up to tiny balls.
- Raw Pasta — You can use normal spaghetti.
- Tomato Paste and grated/blended tomatoes.
- Fresh Spices — Ginger, Garlic, Onions, Coriander, Capsicum.
- Ground spices — Black pepper, Basil Leaves.
For the meatballs, I did a quick marination on the meat using black pepper and salt. I then shallow fried the meatballs in oil and when they had cooked I added them to a thick paste/sauce made of onions and tomatoes with ginger and garlic.
I let it simmer in low hear for a few minutes (10 minutes or so) since the meat was already cooked.
For the pasta, I started by boiling the raw pasta in salted water with no oil and let it cool by running cold water on the already boiled pasta.
I made another thick paste/sauce with the same spices I used above but this time I added the basil leaves.
I saved the cut up coriander to garnish both dishes and served.