About My Story
My Topic: Woodlawn
Researching-what the movie Woodlawn means for the future of christian films and how students are responding to it
Sources- The Champion, Sean Hannity’s interview about the movie. Students- Francesca and Hudson
- How did you first find out about Woodlawn?
- Was there something that made this movie stand out(to you) in comparsion to other christian movies?
- What were your initial thoughts when you first heard about the movie?
- Do you think the movie was an effective witness for Christ?
- What do you think this movie says about the future of the Christian film industry?
- What do you think about the cast? did they do a good job of accurately portraying their roles?
- Was there a certain character you specifically related to or identified with?
- Since Woodlawn is based on a true story do you think the directors did a good job of keeping the film as historically accurate as possible?
- Would you recommend Woodlawn to a friend or family member to go see?
- If you could change anything about the movie what would it be?
- Do you think people are more likely to go see a movie if it involves sports?
- What do you think about the movie’s $25 million budget? Do you think it made a difference in the quality of the film?