HanseCoin / CoinMetro Road Show Back By Popular Demand
Following the success of our last roadshow round across Germany and Switzerland a fortnight ago, we are coming back.
Dr. Chris Kacher (+528% in 2019 vs. avg cryptofund -70.1%: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/dr-ks-crypto-performance-528-2018-dr-chris-kacher/), Axel L. Jacob, and Kevin A. Murcko (click for LinkedIn profiles) would like to invite you to attend our roadshow events between June 3 and 5 with luncheons and cocktail receptions in Munich, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, and Hamburg to discover exciting and solid blockchain FinTech from Northern Europe.
We are presenting HanseCoin, a regulatory compliant Estonia-based asset finance tokenisation blockchain platform that is listing on major stock exchanges including a German Bourse, and its partner CoinMetro, a licensed multi-exchange platform and challenger bank that delivers mobility between digital assets and traditional markets:
- The HanseCoin asset backed token and its tokenised securities will substantially increase efficiencies and reduce transaction costs for project asset finance, resulting in superior yields for developers and investors.
- HanseCoin token’s liquidity enhancing fractional ownership brings fresh capital into real estate development, shipping, power, and industrial asset financing, as well as other hard assets classes.
- Its tokenisation engine is versatile, white-label capable, the platform highly scalable and ready to list this summer.
- With origins in global F/X brokerage, CoinMetro’s 3 exchanges successfully launched at the end of 2018.
- CoinMetro is expanding rapidly, projecting EUR 4M in revenue this year and EUR 12M for 2020.
- CoinMetro through its fintech gateway provides an ease of access for traditional market participants into crypto assets. It is bridging the gap between fiat and cryptocurrencies which will spur mass adoption.
Should you be available or travelling to these cities with a little time to spare, feel free to join us at our events as per the attached invitations. We look forward to seeing you there starting with the HanseCoin and CoinMetro 12:30 pm luncheon on Monday.
To secure your seat please RSVP to Michael Spiessberger via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +372 602 3323 respectively Hendrik Fabian Atzert, our Head of Sales EMEA, via +49 160 92492573 for inquiries. The head of the Frankfurt School Blockchain Center, Prof. Dr. Philipp Sandner, will be attending among other notables. The roadshow bonus of 3–5% subject to subscription size applies to all token buyers.