How to update Aadhar card and Check aadhar card status online
What Details to Update/ Correct/ Change in Aadhar Card
You can change or correct only few specific personal details in your aadhar. Following are the details you can update:
- Birth Date (only once)
- Residential Address
- Mobile number
- Email address
Here is how you can update aadhaar card and correct details in your aadhar card:
- Visit the link given: https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update
- Provide your aadhar card number and captcha code.
- Click ‘send OTP’.
- You will get the one time pin on your registered mobile and email address.
- Select the information you want to update.
- Complete filling up all the details.
- Upload the documents, if required for changing data.
- Choose the BPO service provider.
- Click the ‘submit’ button.
Below is a video which will help you to update your aadhar card online by demonstrating the process easily.
Check Aadhar Card Status online [ uid card status ]
Following are the steps to follow to Check Aadhar Card Status online.
- Open the UIDAI official website with this link https://uidai.gov.in/
- Click on ‘Check Aadhar Card Status‘.
- Input your ‘Enrolment Number’ in thefield provided on the new page along side date and time mentioned on your acknowledgement slip.
- There is additionally captcha image on the page, that you would like to type within the box below precisely the method it shows.
- Click on ‘Submit’ and therefore the new page would show the status of your Aadhar card.
- The final page would show you whether or not your Aadhar card number is generated or not and if generated and sent, it might show you the delivery tracking details that would be all you need to track your Aadhar card.