Being able to Edit a Condition is an important feature as it reduces the effort of creating a new one and deleting the old one. I spent the entire week working on the Edit Condition feature. I spent most of the time reading the wiki pages and going through a few resources on internet which helped me to understand the code base and to save conditions to the database.
- Built the UI for editing conditions.
- Retrieved data to be edited by passing data from one page to another through the URL and post methods.
- Understanding of a Concept to be able to retrieve data from URL and displaying it in respective fields by extracting data from JSON .
- Providing functionality to overwrite past data with new data.
- Storing of Edited Conditions to database.
- Changing fields to be edited when Condition is switched between active and inactive status.
- I’m encountering continuous errors while editing End Date. I would hence fix the errors and add the functionality of being able to edit conditions.
- Start working on the next objective of being able to extend encounter transactions to include conditions during save.