This article will help you to automate the deployment of your frontend development work using GitHub and AWS.
Before we dive deep into achieving our goal, let’s first define what each service mentioned in the title will be used for.
- GitHub to store your code repository
- GitHub actions to build a pipeline to upload your latest build code on push automatically to a defined S3 bucket
- S3 to store your build code and host your static website
- CloudFront a CDN (Content Delivery Network) service to serve your website and improve its availability across the world.
- Lambda a serverless component that…