Best ICWA Classes in Borivali | Career Institute.
ICWA Course description:
Many students are sorting out ICWA course details. That’s why here we have a tendency to giving full details of the course structure and different data like ICWA full form etc. Institute of Cost and works accountants of India is the ICWAI full form. The course offered by the ICWAI is known as “CWA Course” later name became CMA. There are 3 totally different stages within the ICWAI course. The stages ar CMA Foundation, intermediate and final. In step with a notification free CMA intermediate name modified to CMA government and CMA Final name modified to CMA skilled. Once completion of the class 12th, a candidate can apply for the muse course. ICWAI has modified its name to ICAI and conjointly ICWA course name is modified into CMA course. Full form of CMA is Cost Management Accounting. There’s no distinction between CMA and ICWAI Course. These 2 names are describing an equivalent factor. Students sorting out CMA course details will notice the solution to their doubts from this post.
ICWA Course Eligibility:
- The candidate has to pass 10th class or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 10+2 from a recognized board or an examination equivalent to 10+2 which is recognized by the central government. Or diploma in commerce examination held by all India council of technical education.
Current ICWAI Examinations are conducting on the basis of “ICWAI Syllabus 2012” but there is a change in the ICWAI syllabus. Notification is released about ICWAI syllabus change. According to that notification, CMA inter and CMA Final courses will be called as CMA executive and CMA Professional Courses.
ICWAI Foundation Syllabus (Subjects in Foundation)
- Paper 1: Fundamentals of Economics & Management
- Paper 2: Fundamentals of Accounting
- Paper 3: Fundamentals of Laws & Ethics
- Paper 4: Fundamentals of Business Mathematics & Statistics.
ICWAI Intermediate Syllabus (Subjects in Inter)
- Paper 5: Financial Accounting
- Paper 6: Laws, Ethics & Governance
- Paper 7: Direct Taxation
- Paper 8: Cost Accounting and Financial Management
- Paper 9: Operations Management $ Information Systems
- Paper 10: Cost & Management Accountancy
- Paper 11: Indirect Taxation
- Paper 12: Company Accounts & Audit
ICWAI Final Syllabus (Subjects in Final)
- Paper 13: Corporate Laws & Compliance
- Paper 14: Advanced Financial Management
- Paper 15: Business Strategy & Strategic Cost Management
- Paper 16: Tax Management & Practice
- Paper 17: Strategic Performance Management
- Paper 18: Corporate Financial Reporting
- Paper 19: Cost & Management Audit
- Paper 20: Financial Analysis and Business Valuation
ICWA Course Duration:
Entire course consists of three stages foundation, intermediate and final.
- Foundation: Minimum duration of the course is eight months.
- Intermediate: Minimum duration of the course is Ten months.
- Final: Minimum duration of the course is Eighteen months.
Career Institute is the leading ICWA Classes in Borivali whose motive is to inspire, motivate and educate students to achieve higher goals and are enthusiastic to train all types of students to enhance their skills.
Address: B/5, Cosmos Park, between Omkareshwar and Hari Om Plaza, Opp: National Park, Borivali(E), Mumbai — 400066.
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com