Know why it is the best time to make property investment in Jaipur?
Jaipur is one of the best tourist spots in India. Jaipur city is not only a tourist destination, but also a commercial hub as here are several corporate houses. ‘Pink City’ Jaipur is coming up with several well-planned real estate projects in many segments like retail, residential and commercial. In Jaipur city, the problem of limited land availability is solved because the city offers various space options in its outskirts such as Jaipur-Ajmer Expressway.
This Jaipur city is also becoming an alternative to the Millennium Cities. Many projects in Jaipur such as commercial, residential and industrial have helped it become a future mega city of India. Facilities like easy connectivity and perfect infrastructural are the causes behind the rapid development of Jaipur real estate market. Property rates in Jaipur are lesser than other urban cities.
Know why pink city is the best destination to invest and live?
1. The presence of big commercial developments
In the Pink City, numerous international and Indian MNCs are establishing themselves. Some big commercial names like Wipro, HCL, IBM, Hinduja, Infosys, etc. and these are exploring Jaipur to increase their business opportunities.
2. In Jaipur residential property sector is progressing
Various leading real estate builders such as Harsh Macro Developers are offering Luxury Apartments, Residential Apartments and Flats in Jaipur. Numerous real estate developers are also targeting Jaipur for its rich tradition, culture and economic development prospects.
3. Growth drivers
Many growth drivers in Jaipur have helped it to be perfect real estate investment options.
Some growth drivers are mentioned below.
1. Jaipur city is strategically located (a 4-hour drive) from Delhi and NCR.
2. Excellent transportation
3. Development in the IT sectors
Know about some facts of Jaipur that boost real estate sector
1. As per media reports, Jaipur is the fastest growing Tier II cities in India
2. The Jaipur Development Authority (JDA) has collected more than Rs. 1,000 crore as revenue in 2008–09.
3. Pink city is becoming a hub for getting high-quality education and several renowned coaching institutes have opened their branches in Jaipur.
Above mentioned factors point the real estate value of Jaipur. Reasonable rates of Apartments in Jaipur have helped it become a perfect choice for investors and migrants as well.