Alternative to Coinmarketcap & ICObench— Neironix.io
Nowadays; crowd sales are very popular way to raise funds for startups especially blockchain projects. In 2018, startups have raised more than $18 B through token sales or ICO and it has already surpassed the total amount in 2017. These investment amounts have been raised from about 40 million cryptocurrency holders based on the facts that Ethereum is the most accepted cryptocurrency in ICOs and there is about 40 million unique address in Ethereum network. As a result; ICOs as a crowdfunding method is getting more and more popular.
Potential investors rely on many sources to gather information about ICO. Common information sources are Bitcointalk forum, ICO listing & review sites, documents of the project, blogs, events and so on. However, there is a major drawback of these sources. All of them are subjective and vulnerable to be manipulated. For example; ICO projects may make payment to ICO listing sites to place their ICO on the top or experts to review their project higher. Another significant disadvantage is that all of these sources are separate from each other. Hence; it requires substantial time to draw a comprehensive picture of an ICO.
Neironix offers a comprehensive solution for all players of cryptocurrencies market. Basically; Neironix platform aims to reduce subjective part of ratings and increase objective part by gathering dynamic data about more than 75 risk factors which are defined according to international standards and best industry practices in risk management sector.
8 Steps to draw a rating — Neironix Rating Methodology
- Defining both dynamic and static risk factors (revised periodically)
- Gathering huge amount of data about these risk factors and cryptocurrencies market automatically
- Collecting expert data through questionnaires
- Accumulating past data
- Forming Neironix Sandbox consisting of several ICO projects and it is used as a benchmark for further ratings
- Draw objective rating score between 0 and 100 (0 most risky, 100 most trustworthy)
- Regularly updates these scores
- Sending notification to users about specified projects by them
Token Sale Information
- Total emission: 140,000,000 NRX (neironix token)
- ICO dates: 1–30 September (35% bonus), 1–31 October (15% bonus), 1–30 November (5% bonus)
- Tokens for sale: 95,200,000 NRX (68% of total emission)
- Unit token price: 0,001061571 ETH
- Soft cap: $1,000,000 (subject to change based on ETH/USD rate)
- Hard cap: $31,000,000 (subject to change based on ETH/USD rate)
To read more, you may go to whitepaper or ICO site
I also published Turkish translation of Neironix Announcement and documents.
Feel free to ask a question
Hasan Basri CENK / ICO marketers