When you intend to purchase lab coats for women for the first time, it can be overwhelming as there are many choices available in the market. However, it is very important to choose the right lab coat to ensure that you do not look overdressed or below your rank. There was a time when there were not many options available in terms of lab coats but nowadays you can find lab coats in a different fabric, colour, and design. Though most of the hospitals have strict policies over how a lab coat should look, many institutions allow the medical professionals to have the freedom to pick their own best fit.
While most of the styles look perfect on every figure it is important to keep a few points in mind to choose the best lab coat.
1. The first point that you need to keep in mind is that majority of the titles have a different style of lab coats associated with them. If you are a dentist the coat will be different from the one who is a surgeon. The movement that your body requires is different in all medical professions which need special attention.
2. The second point you need to keep in mind is the type of clothes you are planning to wear beneath the lab coat. The type of dress will determine the length of the lab coat so that it looks professionally soothing on you.
3. The next point is about the body type. If you are athletic, a different type of lab coat will suit you better but if you are bustier and curvier woman than the style of the lab coat will be different that will suit your body type.
4. Next comes your height. Also, how long you want your lab coat will also determine the length of the lab coat. If your height is less than 5’5” and you want a lab coat to knee length, it will be different from the one if you want it to be shorter say till the bust.
5. Last but not the least is the style of the lab coats. There are many lab coats available in the market which are unisex that means both men and women can wear it. However, if you are looking for something more feminine than you should check the collection that is available at Scrub Haven.
Choosing the right lab coat is very important as it will be your companion for the majority of the day. If it is not comfortable your movement will be limited and you will not be able to concentrate on the patient properly. Thus make sure to keep all the points mentioned above in mind while choosing the right lab coat for you. With the perfectly fitting lab coat, you will be able to make the best out of the knowledge you have gained over the years.