Feeling something lumbering in your bowel region? Or maybe somebody you know is feeling something like that. What you or that somebody you know might be experiencing could be a prolapsed rectum. The symptoms of rectal prolapse incline to come on slowly. The first symptom you will notice is the feeling that there is a protuberance at your anus. It might seem as though you are sitting on a ball.
How can you prevent rectal prolapse?
· A high-fiber diet and an everyday ingestion of abundant fluids can decrease an individual’s risk of developing constipation.
· Avoid straining during bowel movements.
· An individual with long-term diarrhea, constipation or hemorrhoids should seek medical attention to treat these disorders so as to minimize the odds of developing a prolapsed rectum.
What natural or home therapies treat rectal prolapse pain?
Virtually all cases necessitate medical care, and in maximum circumstances, surgery is required to treat and cure the problem. However, lots of cases will aggravate with surgery. Sometimes, successful treatment of an underlying reason of a prolapsed rectum might resolve the problem. However, these scenarios typically implicate babies or children. The reason of this condition in several patients is constipation or straining while having a bowel movement. These tips might help ease bowel movements and relieve symptoms:
· Try to sidestep or lessen straining during a bowel movement. However, it might not be sufficient to ease the condition.
· Ease constipation and straining by eating abundant fruits and veggies and other fiber-filled foods and drinking ample water.
· Use stool softener if required to help avert straining during bowel movements.
· If a doctor has detected you with the condition, and with his or her supervision you might be able to physically push the prolapse back into place. Check with your clinician about whether this is something you should do yourself and how to do it efficiently.
· For kids and children, decreasing the necessity to strain during bowel movements with stool softeners might rectify a prolapsed rectum.
· Females might find pelvic floor exercises (for instance, Kegel exercises) can help improve symptoms.
· A doctor should always be referred before any effort to treat this condition at home.
With well-timed and apt treatment, maximum individuals who undergo rectal prolapse treatment by herbal medicine experience few or no signs of this ailment again. Numerous factors including age, severity of the prolapse, kind of medicine and health of the patient contribute to the quality and rapidity of a individual’s recovery.