Triphala Supplements: The Best option for healthy life
Triphala which means three fruits in Sanskrit is an Ayurvedic term for three fruits which are native to the Indian sub-continent. They are as follows: Amalaki, Bibhitaki, and Haritaki. Contrary to the chemical medicines these natural fruits have immense medicinal values which are a natural formula for body detoxification and rejuvenation. As it is not always easy to buy these three fruits and make a perfect mixture, the Triphala supplements are naturally processed tablets which can be consumed to replace the actual fruits.
All benefits in one box with the blessings of Ayurveda.
The benefits of Triphala are also the benefits of the supplements. Some of the benefits are:
- The Triphala supplements are naturally made tablets which help in internal cleansing and regular bowel activities. It also rejuvenates the internal tissues and excretion system without any side effects.
- It facilitates healthy digestion and absorption and also takes care of the liver and the immune system.
- It can also help to remove toxins from the body and rejuvenate the skin.
- It helps to have silky hair and clean skin with shine, and one can easily get rid of skin problems, hair fall and burning sensation in the stomach due to poor digestion.
Giloy is a herbaceous vine fruit indigenous to the tropical areas of India, Myanmar, and Sri Lanka. The giloy plant’s stem and roots are of medicinal values, and it has a number of benefits:
- It treats a chronic fever by improving the immunity system.
- It treats respiratory problems like asthma and ensures easy breathing by opening the air path.
- It helps to improve problems of arthritis, improves vision and treats diabetes.
- It is also used to treat dengue and swine flu naturally.
The best way to consume giloy roots or stem is by making a homemade juice. You can make the juice by first peeling the bark of the stem and cutting them into small pieces. Then make a paste along with basil leaves and boil in water on a low flame. Strain the ingredients to get the juice which is one of the best decoctions available.