HEALTHINAR at the mHealth Investor’s Summit on 29th June 2015
From the 27th until the 30th July, HEALTHINAR not only did some business-scouting in Tel Aviv but was also a part of the “Global Entrepreneurs” panel at the mHealth Israel conference. We encountered various promising startup-companies (as Israel really is THE startup-country). If you are interested why, this book is our recommendation.
Below a small selection of interesting startup-projects we ecountered and are starting to cooperate:
- GeneWay: A very unique project about “Genetic Wellness”, see also this interesting article about it.
- Night-Sense: “Provides a non invasive real time alert of life threatening sleep hypoglycemia events” and hence improves the life of people with diabetes.
- LB Sight: It’s about hand hygiene, trying to reduce hospital infections. The specialty: they don’t focus on hand hygiene but on the problematic of the touch which has been neglected so far.
- Heartin: Checking your heart remotely
- Medasense: Pain monitoring in the hospital
Our huge thanks also go to Tram Nguyen-Trinh and Levi Shapiro, the organizer of mHealth Israel. they made the conference a big success and helped us to have unforgettable Israel experience. It was very impressive and we hope to be back soon with HEALTHINAR.
We would be happy to receive your comments on the conference, about us or of course on the start-ups we’re collaborating with.