Portland, Oregon; Eber Health is proud to bring you Brain Health: Natural Foods to Fuel your Brain on Thursday, August 02nd, 2018. Have you ever wondered; what are the ingredients we need to maximize our brains’ potential? Join us as an Eber Health Registered Dietician discuss the brain’s complex biology and the profound impact choosing the right — and wrong — fuels has on behavior.
- Brain 1 on 1
- What is Cognitive Health?
- Intro to Cognitive Decline
- Brain Wellness: 6 keys to support brain health
- Diet and Nutrition
- Research review — The Mind Diet
- Brain Superfoods: the Top 10 brain healthy foods
- Foods to avoid
- And much more…
- Healthcare Institutions
- Insurance Companies
- Health Enthusiasts
- Health Interests
Maggie Gartman, MS, RDN is a certified Registered Dietitian Nutritionist focusing on meeting clients where they are while providing evidence-based information you can trust. She received her Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Foods at Appalachian State University. Then she went on to get her Master’s in Nutrition at Appalachian State University.
- MS, Nutrition, Appalachian State University
- BS, Nutrition and Foods, Appalachian State University
- BA, Exercise and Sport Science, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Certificate, CCCC’s Natural Chef Program
- Certificate, UVM’s Farmer Training Program
Complimentary Ticket Required. RSVP now at http://bit.ly/eberbrainhealth
If you have any additional question please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT EBER HEALTH?
At Eber Health, we’re leveraging technology to accelerate the world’s transition from Diagnostic Care towards Wellness Care. However, we aren’t trying to achieve this by changing the healthcare system. We’re doing by changing consumer’s daily health and wellness habits by giving them more convenient options.