Essential oils rejuvenate through the sense of smell.
They come from plants carrying its purest essential qualities.
Aromatherapy uses essential oils to bring healing to the human body.
Here are the top five essential oils you can use to bring wellness to your everyday life.
1. Lavender Oil
Lavender oil rejuvenates and carries anti-inflammatory properties.
When applied to burns, lavender oil helps relieve aches.
- Apply drops of Lavender oil on the hands to reduce infection.
- Use a spray bottle to spray the oil around the house.
- Add lavender oil to your salt scrub.
- Add a few drops to your bath water for a relaxing effect.
2. Rose Oil
Rose oil helps to calm the physical body and mind. It has a purifying effect and increases the energy flow in the body.
- Apply one drop of rose oil between the thumb and forefinger.
- Use it as a body mist before going to work.
- Add rose oil in your salt scrub and bath water.
3. Sandalwood Oil
Sandalwood oil is an antiviral helping to boost the immune system.
It disintegrates negative energy and supports to rejuvenate the skin.
- Using it in a spray bottle or diffusing sandalwood oil in areas of the home can help to clean pollution.
- Sandalwood incenses are also a great way to purify the house.
- Use it with salt and water as a wonderful foot soak.
4. Eucalyptus Oil
This potent oil expels negative energy and is used to decongest the lungs.
It also invigorates the mind bringing mental clarity.
- Add the oil to household cleaners to make it more potent.
- As an inhalant eucalyptus purifies the respiratory system and boosts the immune system.
Please note: Avoid Eucalyptus oil during pregnancy.
5. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil has a medicinal scent and breaks up energetic congestion expelling dirty energy out.
The most common usage of tea tree oil is to heal insect bites and ease the athlete’s foot.
- Inhaling tea tree oil before going into public places can boost your immune system.
- It is a good add on to 1 ounce of any base oil.
- Adding it to the salt scrub, bath water or to the household cleanser can have a purifying effect.
Essential oils give healing through simple ways. We only need to be receptive and apply these potent ways of living to our daily lives.
Deepti Daryanani is a freelance SEO blog content writer who specialises in writing on health and wellness and digital marketing topics. Check out her here.