- Aman is co-founding members of NASSCOM’s ambitious 10,000 Start-ups program and was leading Marketing & Communications for the initiative.
- Early this year, he was shortlisted amongst the most promising young PR professionals in Asia Pacific by PRWeek.
- He has lead a global marketing team for a Hospitality SAAS Product called Hotelogix, generating leads from more than 80 countries.
- Prior to general elections in 2014, Aman worked for Prime Minister — Narendra Modi’s election campaign.
- And presently, Aman Raj, leads Communications and Content Marketing at Inshorts — India’s highest rated news App.
In his career spanning more than 7 years in Marketing and Communications, Aman has delivered results in largely entrepreneurial and frugal environments. He’s been playing different roles- a digital marketer, a social media manager, a PR guy, a campaigner, a salesman, a copywriter and an event coordinator.
Blog credits : Simer Sethi, Marketing, HelloMeets