knowing when to stop is part of the victory
So often making a decision is a difficult thing. Below this can to solve a problem with QFT (Question Formulation Technique)
Following the Rules, brainstorm new questions and write them down.
- why should to stop?
- so what can the choice be justified?
- what the next steps after stopped?
- what is different between stop and give up?
- what was victory a wise decision?
- how do you know if it’s victory?
- how was the previous commitment?
Categorize and label questions as Open or Closed, and improve the questions as necessary for clarity, precision, relevance, etc.
Select the best 3 questions that will help you make an informed decision from the list.
The Top 3 Questions
- What the next steps after stopped?
- How was the previous commitment?
- So what can the choice be justified?
Describing what you will do with those questions.
Information : What if you stop to fix something in yourself?
Tasks : Stop immediately being a good choice, caring your mental health.
Information : So what can the choice be justified?
Tasks : Ask for get a feedback.
This statement related with me when i’ve done various ways and faced a dead end so, that i couldn’t achieve the goal, therefore critical thinking is so necessary in determining a decision. Thanks to Generasi GIGIH YABB By GoTo