7 Do and Don’ts for Effective Web Designing
Web design is not as easy as you think. There are a lot of things you should consider and lots of things that should not be consider when creating a website.
In this blog we want to share with you, the seven crucial do’s and don’ts that can make a big difference in your website’s overall looks and performance.
Do’s & Don’ts
1. Choose a background that inspires visitors to experience your site in its fullest.
Never choose a background that can be distracting.
2. Provide a similar experience, regardless of the device
Don’t forget your site must look great on mobile screens.
3. Do use high-quality images and optimize them for your site.
Don’t use low quality images & copyright images.
4. Your call to action must be placed more effective location on the web page.
Don’t Include Poor Call to Action
5. Website speed should be a priority when building.
Don’t make users wait for website page to load
6. A common recommendation is to use a maximum of three different typefaces in a maximum of three different sizes.
Don’t use too many fonts typefaces
7. Do choose the right color scheme based on your product and service.
Never use multiple colors for your website.
So these are following simple Do’s and Don’ts of website design, will allow you to avoid the common mistakes and assist you to improve your website looks and functionality.
SpencerKinney | A top Menomonie web design company, offers a comprehensive service to customized innovative websites on the basis of customer’s demand to suit their varying business needs.