An object-oriented man
- Everything about yourself shows your status. Keep it in private.
- All you can do are your behaviors. Make it public.
- You are created from Man class. You can a good man, bad man, superman, batman, ironman,.. which are depended on what you extends/implements.
- You can be unique, become a pattern. Others can learn/inherit from you.
- Finally, do something useful while you say “Hello world!” until the garbage collector sweep you out.
With the inspiration from the below post:(https://javashareclub.wordpress.com/2016/02/18/lam-the-nao-de-tro-thanh-mot-nguoi-dan-ong-huong-doi-tuong/)