HIGHCASTLE TOKEN SALE
HighCastle token is a face-value voucher created by HighCastle. Token holders will be able to use it to pay for selected services and products at HighCastle Marketplace.
HighCastle is a British online investment marketplace for private securities and alternative investments. Driven by Distributed Ledger technology, it enables online access to $1,7 trillion market of private securities worldwide.
Supply and Pricing
AIMS initial rate: 0.001 ETH
80 000 000 AIMS will be sold of 2000 000 000 total supply.
HighCastle will create 2000,000,000 AIMS. These will be the only AIMS created by HighCastle, so no further inflation to the number of AIMS is possible. The AIMS smart contract will conform to the ERC20 standard.
Use of Proceeds
- 50% Research and Development
- 30% Marketing
- 20% Compliance
According to our current plan, the majority of the proceeds will be dedicated to the research and development of the HighCastle investment platform. We have also planned budgets for marketing and maintaining compliance with the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- From the United States of America, only accredited investors are accepted.
- Sales are only made for ETH, BTC.
- Every contributor with purchase amount of more than $1500 has to submit the KYC documents.
- Verified KYC profile is not required to purchase tokens during the token sale. Documents can be submitted after purchase, but no later than 05-Mar-2018. Tokens will be allocated and sent only to the participants with verified KYC profiles.
Sale I phase
Start: 25th December 2017
End: 17:00 UTC — 24th January 2018
Token price: 1 ETH = 800 tokens
Sale II phase
Start: 25th January 2018
End: 17:00 UTC — 25th February 2018
Token price: 1ETH = 600 tokens
Join HighCastle token sale today, and get access to the biggest digitalized investment marketplace in the world. Sale has started!
For more information on how to participate, please visit: